A Completed Journal Cover

image
I started this journal cover 2-3 years ago. It looked fabulous (or so I thought at the time) until my 2 year old snuck into my craft room and sprayed water all over my cover.  It sat in my ‘projects to be completed’ bin until recently.
The back is chipboard and I used sprays and inks with gear masks by Tim Holtz. I stamped the background using Oxford Impressions script stamps. I cut out the TH gears, distressed them and added some crackle paint. I layered them under my stamped image from Lost Coast Designs. Simple but effective. I hope you enjoy.
I’ll do my best to post a few more times this week. We have Vacation Bible School at our church every night until Friday so it will be a bit busy. The kids have a blast and my hubby is in all the skits and having way too much fun acting like a super hero! Happy Monday.
Kate



3 thoughts on “A Completed Journal Cover”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *